The GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship has released its full slate of celebrity professionals for next month’s event in Bermuda.
Charlie Rymer, formerly of The Golf Channel and PGA TOUR CHAMPIONS, headlines the impressive lineup that includes a number of impressive champion golfers, including:
• Chip Beck, four-time PGA TOUR winner
• Trish Johnson, 19-time Ladies European Tour and three-time LPGA Tour winner
• Barry Lane, five-time European Tour winner
• Lorie Kane, four-time LPGA Tour winner, Canadian Golf and PGA of Canada Hall of Fame member
• Miguel Angel Martin, three-time European Tour winner
• Chris Langford, four-time Ladies European Tour winner
• Mark Mouland, two-time European Tour winner and past GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship winner
The GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship celebrates its 10th anniversary March 7-10 at the Turtle Hill Golf Club at the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda.
Turtle Hill Golf Club has been recognized by Golf Magazine as one of the “Top 5 Par 3 Courses in the World” and is a recipient of Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play Golf Award.”
Registration is now open to all local Bermudian participants as well. Bermuda residents looking to participate in the GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are still a limited number of GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship stay-and-play packages available. The package, which comes at an incredible price tag of $897 (USD), includes:
• GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship entry
• Three nights single occupancy luxury accommodations at the Fairmont Southampton
• Daily breakfast and lunch
• Exclusive activation event at the iconic Bacardi Limited headquarters in Hamilton, Bermuda
• Premium GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship tee gifts
• Opportunity to take part in the $1-million (USD) hole-in-one contest
• Chance to take home a share of the $50,000 (USD) prize purse
Anyone interested in the GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship Pro-Am should contact Fairmont Southampton’s Shelley Meszoly at email@example.com.